The iParametrics Critical Infrastructure Analyzer now provides emergency management and recovery planners with a system to rapidly examine the potential impact of various kinds of risk events (flooding, tornados, ice and snow, drought, hurricanes, crime, etc.) on key critical infrastructure locations in given geographic areas. This opens up a new dimension of planning and response flexibility and accuracy.
Use Cases Major Benefits
- Over 4.5 million critical infrastructure points pre-loaded.
- Ability to easily include customer-specific locations and geographic target regions.
- A dozen different hazard types pre-loaded, including natural hazards and human hazards (e.g. crime).
- Shows composite risk of combined effects of multiple hazards.
- Takes into account “contingent” infrastructure risk, for example, the dependency of a water pumping station on a power station.
- Geographical selection by State, County, City or any customer-specific geography.
- High quality, professional graphics can be included directly in presentations and documents.
- Detailed, tabular, “operational” reports provide exact locations, and building characteristics, for example reports out location of all of the hospitals in a target city and the number of beds in each.
Watch this video walkthrough of the Critical Infrastructure Analyzer in detail.