iParametrics specializes in Emergency Management and Homeland Security. As part of our services, we conduct physical security assessments and develop security master plans for local, county and state government agencies. We are currently seeking electronics technicians with a background in electronic security systems.
- Assists with the design, procurement, logistics, installation, routine maintenance, sustainment, configuration, programming and lifecycle replacement of PACS, IDS, VSS and physical security systems, as well as the integration of other safety and security subsystems.
- Perform preventative and routine maintenance, troubleshooting, new installations, and other assigned responsibilities and select field offices.
- Makes sure equipment is updated and operational, meeting required local, state, federal and ADA requirements.
- Assists with 3rd party security systems integrations and software updates and helps train other personnel in the use of these systems.
- Assists with security assessments, technology upgrades, product selections, testing, field verification of systems and inspection of work in progress for compliance with applicable regulations and standards.
- Assists with organization and management of parts stock and tools.
- Assists with issuing, assigning and removing access rights for access control cards (PIV, non-PIV, visitor, etc.).
- Instructs employees in the use of systems. Establishes and coordinates alarm codes and keeps a record of those having access to such codes.
- Maintains inventory of essential parts and equipment to ensure repairs and installation in a timely manner.
- Ensure monitoring and timely resolution of service and repair issues. Maintains appropriate records as required.
- Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with electronic security systems (ESS) to include, service, maintenance and installation across a broad spectrum of systems (PACS, IDS, VSS and others).
- Minimum of 1 year of experience performing quality inspections of various ESS.
- Knowledge and experience of compliance with industry standards, policies and guidelines such as: physical and electronic security; access and key control, PAC; HSPDs; NIST SPs; FICAM; OMB; and ISC.
- Knowledge of other security disciplines and their relationship to the electronic and physical security program in order to respond to and troubleshoot system problems.
- Able to read and interpret blue prints, wiring diagrams, and schematics.
- Working knowledge of low voltage systems.
- Working knowledge of network principles.
About the Company
Founded in 2003 and based in Alpharetta, Georgia, iParametrics delivers focused program management and technical consulting services in support of Homeland Security and Emergency Management programs throughout the world. Please visit us at www.iparametrics.com.
iParametrics is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Interested in this position?
Click the button below to send your resume to Heidi Schuster, Hiring Manager.