iParametrics has been assisting clients throughout the country with COVID-19 response, including FEMA grant management support, finding personal protection equipment (PPE), and training. Let us help you too!
COVID-19 Recovery Support for Our ClientsiParametrics has been assisting clients throughout the country with COVID-19 response, including FEMA Public Assistance, CARES Coronavirus Relief Funds, and the American Rescue Plan Act. We develop tailored solutions to maximize your community’s reimbursement.
Who is eligible to apply?
- Cities and towns
- Special purpose districts
- State agencies
- Federally recognized Indian Tribes
- Private non-profit (PNP) organizations
- PNP hospitals
What is eligible for reimbursement?
- Actions taken to save lives and protect public health and safety
- Complies with federal, state, and local laws and regulations
- Actions taken at the direction of local public health entities
- Credits - Insurance proceeds, salvage value, purchase discounts (no duplicate benefits)
- Project worksheets (PWs) must be a minimum of $3,300 (Federal FY 20)
What makes a reimbursement eligible?
- Must be disaster related
- Conducted in the designated disaster area
- Be applicant's legal responsibility
- Not funded by a federal agency
Supported over 70 Presidentially declared disasters over the past 16 years
Experienced in FEMA Public Assistance in 39 states and almost every FEMA region
Received 94 quality score from our clients through D&B Open Ratings reports
Applied for billions of dollars in reimbursements for applicants and clients
Completed and submitted thousands of Project Worksheets for our clients
Shanti Smith-Copeland, FPEM, CEM
Jeff Stevens, CEM, MEP